Friday, March 8, 2013

Colorful Multilayered Bracelets


I don't know, but lately, I've been obsessing on cute and colorful stuff. Unlike the College days when I am too cautious when it comes to colors and I opted for blacks and grays. One of the trends that have caught my attention are the very cute and colorful multilayered bracelets I saw in some Korean online stores. (Not a fan of Kpop, but I so adore Korean Fashion. It's like they have the cutest stuff on earth! Haha!) Well, as soon as I saw them on the internet, I grabbed my supply box and got any materials I could use. I have my transparent elastic craft cord, 4 sets of beads and voila!! My very cute bracelet. I love that it's so colorful, I could wear them with any clothes or shoe color.

So cute together... :)

You can wear all or just 3 or 2 or 1, totally up to you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment