Friday, March 8, 2013

Sampaloc Lake, San Pablo City Laguna (Budget Date :))

San Pablo City, Laguna is well known for its 7 beautiful Lakes. I have been to all 7 seven lakes once, and it was a tiring but exciting and enjoying experience. The most popular of these lakes is the Sampaloc Lake, I think because of its location. It lies on the center of the city proper which made it more accessible to the public. When we were in College, I and Jimbo (My dearest bf of 6 years as of the posting date :)) used to date here. Since we are both still students and did not have much to spend for dating or eating out. You will find almost all street foods there and I love them! I actually enjoy them more than fine dine. My personal fave are adidas (chicken feet), kwek-kwek (breaded quail eggs), there's hot dog, isaw (chicken/pork intestines) and many more. haha! There are also cafes and restaurants around if you can't take street foods so you won't go wrong. We still go there once in a while and I am so missing it now. :(

The last time we went there. We ate a lot. There are now boat rides which is cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment