Monday, March 11, 2013

Monea Curl Defining Milk Hair Lotion - For Temporary Curls

(Photo Loaded :) )
I have naturally super straight hair, and one of my obsession was having those cute large curls I usually see in Koreanovelas lately. With that mind set, I decided to have my hair permed. Unfortunately, it did not turn out the way I wanted it to be (My hair became dry and frizzy). And I'm wrong when I thought It's easier to groom/maintain. It damaged my hair so much! I have learned my lesson and have to wait until my normal straight and shiny hair grow back.

This is how my hair looked when I had it permed :( My hair looked so damaged


Well, great that my hair is back to normal now, and I already said goodbye to those bad hair days the curly hair gave me. But I still want those large curls, and there's no way I am having my hair permed again. I usually curl my hair once in a while now using curlers or curling iron and it turns out pretty, but the problem is, it does not last long. Actually, it will only last for some minutes and surprise!! my hair is straight again. I've been looking for products which can help me have a lasting curl, I've tried hair spray and rollers, but aside from that I do not like the smell, my hair becomes super dry. Mousses are another option, but they are a bit pricey, and the for the budget conscious person that I am, I am left with this hair lotion I saw at Watsons which is relatively cheaper than the mousses. I am talking about Monea Curl Defining Milk Hair Lotion. It cost 99 pesos. I read on the direction that it works well with permed, wavy or naturally curly hair, but I thought I should give it a try. I know this product is not intended for this use, but I did tried it at my own risk. And so far I am very satisfied with the result.

  • First, I applied it on my damp hair
  • I let it dry
  • Used my rollers/Sometimes my curling iron (Use the curling iron at your own risk. Mine turned out great but we have different hair types, and I do not use curling irons often.)
  • I pinned my hair after ironing. 
  • Let it cool for around 30 minutes/you can sleep with it for better results. 

My Naturally Straight Hair


Monea Curl Defining Milk

I pin my hair like this after Ironing. I sleep on them sometimes and it makes the curls last all day.



 This is how My hair looked on different days:

No comments:

Post a Comment