Monday, November 19, 2012

My Christmas Wishlist

Our company already announced the Christmas party date and we have drawn the names our monitos/monitas. We have a weekly Kris Kringle with very unique themes and by Christmas party, we need to give our babies the ultimate gift. They were asking us to make a wishlist just like the past years. The ultimate gift should be worth 700 PHP. I just thought it would be nice to post it here, and then send the link to all my FB friends and family, so they know what I want exactly haha. I am actually doing them a favor :) they will save a lot of thinking time. (As if they do not know yet. I always announce the things I like to people, so this will be sort of a reminder that THEY HAVE TO HAVE A GIFT FOR ME, OR ELSE...). harhar! Anyways, here are they:


1. Hanabishi Waffle Maker - I just love waffles!!! I'll accept other waffle maker brands, it's just that, this is the cheapest I guess. And that's my ultimate motto right? Save as mush as possible. LOL!













2. Pretty Beads, Stones + Yarns
Note: I intend to use this for my craft store business. So If you have your own business, I suggest you ask gifts that you need for that, it's a big less for you. And you'll be sure you to use it.











3.  A4tech Anti-glare Webcam PK7G
This is last on my list since I find it a little bit pricey. I really need a webcam though. I use this webcam model in the office and it's good compared to other brands I have used before. The price I think is worth it.


PS. Please feel free to email me if you need my address to ship the gifts. :) Merry Christmas every ALL! haha I mean Hoho... 















 



No comments:

Post a Comment