Thursday, December 6, 2012

Black Crocheted Collar Necklace

I have posted the first collar necklace i made, (Mind you, I did not follow any pattern for that, I think, I am improving in my crocheting skills). I also posted a photo on my FB page and surprisingly, many liked it. yeahiiy!!! I let my sister borrow it and she wore it to work. Here's the exciting part! Her office mates liked it and ordered some. I did not expect I can even earn from this. but this time here's the photo of the first collar necklace I sold. I'm just soo happy. I have sold several PERSONALIZED collars now. They decide what color combinations to use so I'd say it's personalized. :D I haven't written a pattern yet, but if ever anyone's interested to know, just send me an email and I'll try my best to make one. wehehe...

My first client wanted her collar black. I just added some beads and a cute button on the center.



No comments:

Post a Comment