Friday, December 7, 2012

Affordable Shoes? Go to Liliw Laguna!!

It's my youngest sister's High school graduation, and she needed a pair of black shoes to wear on the special day. The problem is, her shoe size is too small (size 4 1/2) and we're having a really hard time looking for decent shoes that she can use. She needs one she can also use in College so she prefers a wedge. Someone told us, we can try going to Liliw Laguna.

Liliw is known for those affordable and durable shoes/footwear and with small and half sizes. So two weeks before graduation, we decided to visit the Municipality and look for shoes not only for her but for all of us. We have to make the most of it. It's still a 2 hour drive and we won't always be there.

Mama and Papa on our drive to Liliw. Too many zigzags.


When we arrived, I was amazed with the shoe stores just next to each other, so many colors, so many designs to choose from! Is this heaven?? lol!

Here's a sample of what we saw there. Almost all stores are this full of footwear and it made it really hard to choose.  .


My sister excited to buy her new pair of wedges.

Me posing with hundreds of shoes. I haven't really decided what to buy.

The Giant Slippers :)
After spending almost half of our day going to and fro searching for the best deals and prices... here are what we bought. A decent pair of black shoes for my graduating youngest sister, yellow wedges for my younger sis, black wedge sandals for myself, nude wedges for mama, 2 pairs of leather slippers from Badong (A famous shoe store in Liliw) for papa, Black Open toe slip on for Inay (lola) and wedge sandals for my tita's Birthday. We also bought a couple of floral slippers for pasalubong :)

The footwear we bought I'd say are really affordable. The price of the wedges, (which clearly is a favorite in the family, haha!) ranges from 150.00 PHP - 400.00 PHP, Similar shoes here in San Pablo would cost almost double, plus they have a lot of sizes :). The Leather Slippers I think is around 200 PHP. And the floral slippers cost 3 for 100 PHP. I would recommend it to anyone. It is truly a shoe shopping haven! We enjoyed our trip to Liliw, and we are planning to go back there for our Christmas shoes.


3 comments:

  1. I'm your new follower :) maybe you can check out my blog when you get a chance ;)

    www.nataliaoh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia! Thanks for dropping by. I visited your blog, and I just love the DIY Studded Vest. I think I should try it myself :) Thanks for the idea.

      Delete
  2. really is that true na 150-400 lang ang price??? I can't believe it parang gusto ko pumunta na dyan now na! haha

    ReplyDelete