Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kamay ni Hesus, Lucban Quezon Surprise Getaway!! (All Saints Day 2012)

(Disclaimer: This is a photo loaded entry :D)

A long weekend is like a dream come true to me. Having been in the BPO industry for as long as I can remember (lol! Since graduation), I really seldom experience long weekends. And when the admin announced we'll be off for 2 days for All Saints Day and All Souls Day (Wednesday and Thursday) I immediately filed a leave for Friday and then my usual day off is weekend so that makes it a very long weekend. It's the first time I had 5 days off since I started working if I remember it right and I've got to make the most of it! :) My 5 days was spent bonding with the most valued people in my life: My family. We went to malls, we of course visited lolo and lola at the cemetery, I even made a flower arrangement myself. from flowers picked from the garden and Baby's Breath, which I think is the only cheap flower you can buy during the Halloween season (I'm not even sure they're flowers XD) Here's a photo. I'm really not good at flower arrangements, but I tried my best :)

OFF TOPIC: I just wanted to post it din. harhar!



Now the main topic. It was an enjoying weekend indeed! To complete the experience, it would be great if we can travel somehow. It was Friday when Papa told us his friend invited him to join them go to Kamay ni Hesus in Lucban Quezon on Saturday. We're like, that's tomorrow!! And we cannot decide if we will go or not. Well before the end of the day, we decided to go anyways :). Kamay ni Hesus is known for it's peaceful environment best for pilgrimage. Tourists go here to attend mass and enjoy the view.

THE CHALLENGE: Go to Kamay ni Hesus with a super limited budget. haha! We agreed that no one will buy anything. We are going there for the Mass and yes, for the view. This is our first time and we're all excited!

That morning of Saturday, we prepared and packed our supposedly breakfast so we won't have to buy food there. It's a 2 hour drive from San Pablo Laguna, and we arrived there just on time for a walk/climb on their famous Stations of the Cross while it's still cold. Here are our photos.

Me and my youngest sister at the entrance of Garden of Eden

Adam and Eve



There's this cute pond up there

Yes! you have to climb this, Good Luck! :)




That's me on top, I made it!!



Papa and Mama and NOAH's ARK this is my favorite
Noah's Ark isn't complete without the animals.

Us, after Mass. Well, we bought ice cream naman.

All in all, we really enjoyed the trip! Trips not planned are even more exciting :). We managed to not spend much, just the gas and the ice creams and we went home happy and contented. You really do not have to spend much on this kind of trip, the view alone, the relaxing environment and the people with with me is enough to enjoy. I look forward to going here again.

Oh and by the way, here's a map to Kamay ni Hesus! Map To Kamay ni Hesus

1 comment:

  1. Titanium Blocks: The new idea of crafting the worlds for
    The goal of Irony is to bring the worlds of gaming back polished titanium together in the form of a new way. As we titanium necklace mens know, the ford edge titanium 2021 new titanium exhaust tips idea of crafting the worlds ford fusion titanium for sale

    ReplyDelete