Monday, December 17, 2012

Liliw, We Meet again!

I have mentioned on my last post, that we are planning to buy our Christmas shoes at Liliw. and last weekend, we did!! We visited the Shoe Lovers' Haven again. This time, we had more time I think, and we know where to go now, since it's our second time. We were able to buy 21 pairs of footwear for less than 4000.00 pesos, 2 pairs for each of us, we're 5 and some pasalubongs for office mates and family. I failed to take pictures, so I just grabbed 2 photos from my sister. I was too busy looking at all those shoes and forgot to take pictures. haha.

My new pair of wedges. I like orange as of the moment, so there you go... :) I think this is 3 inches high. I bought this for only PHP 320.00

Here are all the Footwear we bought this time. It's more affordable if you can buy in bulk, they sell in whole sale prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment